June 2020 Newsblast
Recipe by Chef Cory Chen, 2015
Shelf Life: 2 days, BUT best when eaten within the day
Avocado - 3, whole
White Onion (Diced) - 1/2 cup
Korean Chili Paste - 2 Tbsp
Garlic Powder - 1 tsp
Jalapeno - 1, whole
Cayenne Pepper - 1 tsp
Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
White Pepper - 1 tsp
Heavy Cream (or Mayonnaise) - 1/4 cup
1. Cut avocados in half and take out the seed.
Remove the skin of the avocado and place all the avocados in a mixing bowl.
2. Cut white onions and Jalapenos into small dices and place on the side.
3. With a fork or smasher push the avocado down in a smashing motion until the avocado is a smooth green mixture.
4. Add the Korean Chili Paste, Cayenne, Lemon Juice and mix well.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until the mixture is smooth but the onions and jalapenos are still chunky.
6. Taste, and add salt and pepper if needed.
7. Cover with plastic wrap pushed down onto the guacamole.
APA Family Support Services