2 Ways To Donate Your Vehicle
If you have a vehicle you would like to donate, please donate it to APA Family Support Services.
We take vehicles running or not and can pick up the vehicle for you throughout California and all over the United States.
This includes cars, trucks, quads, jet skis, boats, motorcycles and more.
All you need to do is:
1. Contact us at (415) 616-9797 or visit apafss.careasy.org
2. Tell us some basic information about the car, including the location
3. Provide the DMV Certificate of Title (Pink slip) or current registration and key
* APA will handle all DMV related paperwork.
When you donate your vehicle to APA, you can expect a completely hassle-free experience.
We can tow your car free. You will receive the pick-up receipt immediately to prove the donor is no longer responsible for the vehicle.
You will receive an initial receipt and the DMV title transfer receipt in the mail.
Once it sells, you will receive a thank you letter from our agent. The auction price is listed for your tax itemized deduction use. After you call in to request for the Form 1098-C, it will be sent to you in about one week.
All proceeds from the vehicle donation go to programs that support families in need.
We reserve the right to reject vehicle donations.
To find out more, please call or email Rosetta Lau:
(415) 616-9797 (English and Cantonese/Mandarin)
or email email@example.com